Learn AI Online in 24 Weeks
Artificial intelligence (AI) has dramatically increased in popularity and use in recent years, so much so that machine learning engineer was one of Glassdoor’s Top 50 Best Jobs in America in 2022. And no wonder: AI can help organizations increase efficiency, solve complex challenges, and cut costs.
As an AI boot camp student, you will build proficiency in numerous technologies to help meet that growing demand — such as Python, unsupervised and supervised machine learning, generative AI, natural language processing, artificial intelligence, and chatbots. Expert instructors will help you hone your skills and help you to build an impressive professional portfolio that displays your AI talents to potential employers.
Behind every smart device is a smarter human. How will you harness the power of AI for your organization? Optimize your career opportunities with the University of Utah Professional Education AI Boot Camp today.
Our course is designed for working professionals. It provides participants with the structure and support they need to be successful in achieving their career goals.
Our online AI boot camp from University of Utah Professional Education offers live, interactive virtual classes led by expert instructors in the field of data analytics, programming, and artificial intelligence.
Our market-driven curriculum teaches you in-demand AI and machine learning models through real-world examples. Everything you learn is immediately applicable to a professional environment across a range of industries.
Why Choose Our AI Boot Camp?
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion from University of Utah Professional Education that you can show to potential employers after studying part-time over 24 weeks.
- You will be able to pursue careers across a wide range of industries that use AI — or will implement AI tools at your current organization.
- You will follow a curriculum that covers a range of key topics such as Python coding, external APIs, data modeling and forecasting, neural network models, deep learning, and ethics and AI.
- You will build a portfolio of work that solves data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence problems to further stand out in a competitive job market.
- You will join a career engagement network that will help you gain access to potential employers and career support services even after you’ve completed your boot camp.
- You will have an instructional team, tutor network, and network of your peers to help you in your studies.
- You will take part in engaging virtual classes and interactive lessons.
Upon completion of this AI boot camp, you’ll have gained a wide variety of programming, data, and machine learning skills. You’ll be ready to create Python-based scripts, interact with JSON parsing techniques and APIs using Python Requests, use data-driven programming languages and libraries, and much more. The curriculum is comprised of the following market-relevant topics:*
Programming for Artificial Intelligence
- Fundamental Python syntax
- Python coding logic and reasoning
- Python script and dictionary creation
Making Predictions with Data
- Data modeling
- Data forecasting
- Time series data
Machine Learning Optimization
- Evaluating model performance
- Imbalanced data
- Model selection for success metrics
- Limitations of traditional models
- Legal and ethical considerations
- Data reproducibility
- Algorithmic bias
- Data privacy regulations
- Deep learning vs. neural networks
- Deep learning on TensorFlow and Keras
Natural Language Processing
- Natural language processing
- Word models
- Generative AI
- AI applications outside the computer
- Active research areas
- Ethics and regulation
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Our Innovative Online Model
Dedicated Student Support
Throughout the boot camp you’ll receive support from a cohort success manager, who is committed to helping you stay on track with your studies and who will be there to answer any questions you may have. You’ll also have access to on-demand, content-based chat support when you need it.
Flexible, Interactive Virtual Classes
Attend class from wherever you are. These online sessions are NOT lectures — they’re designed to be highly engaging and interactive. Work with other members of your tightly-knit cohort and broaden your experience while leaning on your instructor and teaching assistants.
Ensure you’re developing a strong understanding of data modeling, deep learning, and artificial intelligence by applying them in real-world settings. The cadence of these assignments will help you progress through the course as you should be.
Get Program Info
Upon finishing the AI boot camp, you will be ready for a variety of different roles, including:
- Collect, interpret, and visualize key financial and market data in order to help an organization make more informed decisions.
- Run programs, predictive models, and algorithms that improve pattern recognition in machines and perform tasks that help accomplish project goals.
- Assist organizations across a wide range of industries in applying AI solutions to reduce costs, develop business growth strategies, and train employees to leverage AI in their everyday roles.
- Develop and improve artificial intelligence systems and methodology to be used across a variety of business applications from chatbots and language processing, to speech and facial recognition systems.
An AI Boot Camp is Right for You If:
You’re currently working as a data or business analyst and looking to take your tech career to the next level by adding machine learning, programming, and AI model training tools to your resume.
You want to apply AI techniques and methodology in your current role to further drive growth for your organization, and to be the one your team turns to for new ways to solve complex business problems.
You’re looking to build a career in tech from the ground up more quickly than with a traditional degree program, and you want to leverage AI model training tools in your chosen industry.
How to Apply
Our next AI boot camp starts soon — apply now to reserve your spot today. It will only take you a minute to request information and be put in touch with a member of the admissions team. From there, our team will be able to answer your questions and help you get started on your boot camp application. To apply:
- Fill out our program interest form so an admissions advisor can get in touch with you.
- Connect with an admissions advisor to discuss the program and talk through your goals.
- Complete a short application.
- Complete a multiple-choice critical-thinking and problem-solving assessment.
- Connect with admissions to discuss financial options and payment.
- Finalize your enrollment and pay your deposit.
- Start your boot camp!
AI Boot Camp Schedule
- 24-week online format
- Study part-time while maintaining your existing professional, educational, or personal obligations.
- Learn through live online classes three days per week and projects designed to enhance your portfolio.
- Dedicate 9 hours of scheduled in-class time per week and an aditional 20 hours outside of class to hands-on projects and practice work.
If you’re ready to learn more about University of Utah Professional Education AI Boot Camp and expand your career opportunities, contact an admissions advisor at (801) 895-2166 or fill out the form below.