Our programs get you ready with the in-demand skills you need to advance or start a career in web development, cybersecurity, UX/UI, digital marketing or data analytics. Through cutting-edge curricula, skilled instructors, and a virtual classroom experience, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
- You will demonstrate your knowledge by building an in-depth portfolio of projects or applications in our coding, data analytics, digital marketing and UX/UI programs, or learn skills applicable to industry certifications in our cybersecurity program.
- You will benefit from a wide range of career services to position you for success through completion of the program and beyond.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for those who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
Everyone’s talking about AI. Don’t just join the conversation, lead it. University of Utah Machine Learning & AI MicroBootCamp is an online, self-paced course designed for experienced tech professionals to complete in 8 to 10 weeks. Python experience required. Learn more.
These programs are offered through University of Utah Professional Education, in partnership with edX.
edX, part of 2U Inc., works with respected universities and organizations to deliver innovative, skills-based training to a community of over 45 million learners around the world to support them at every stage of their lives and careers. edX delivers boot camps through an immersive learning experience with expert services and valuable resources. As of 2021, graduates have been hired by 6,700+ companies, including more than 62% of the Fortune 100.
What You Will Learn
- No matter which boot camp you pursue, you will create a strong foundation of skills and gain real-world experience to help you become competitive in each respective industry.
- You will participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes portfolio or homework reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, 1:1 coaching, and more.
- Earn a Certificate of Completion from University of Utah Continuing Education & Community Engagement, showcasing your accomplishment to future employers.
- Complete the program with a robust set of hard and soft skills to help you stand out in today’s market.
- A strong portfolio of applications and projects built through hands-on experience, demonstrating your coding, data anlaytics, cybersecurity, digital marketing, or UX/UI skills.